I was sitting down to write a post about slowing down this Summer, but got distracted reading Kim Kotecki’s Swingset Reflections blog. She beat me to the “post” with 39 great suggestions including:
1. Start the day with an early morning energizing walk.
2. Turn your cell phone off on the evenings and weekends.
4. Find water and sit by it. (It’s that simple.)
5. Dine outside at the local eatery.
6. Walk barefoot in the grass.
7. Go for ice cream after dinner.
All great suggestions. Check out the rest of Kim’s great ideas as well as her other posts and ideas for living life with less stress and more fun.
Eliz Greene is a heart attack survivor, author and nationally known
speaker on a mission to encourage women to recognize heart disease as
their most serious health threat and provide down-to-earth strategies
for active and healthy lives. Learn more about Eliz and the Embrace
Your Heart Wellness Initiative at www.EmbraceYourHeart.com