TNT Television came to town right around the 10th anniversary of my heart attack to film a profile about my work with women and heart disease.
In celebration of Heart Month, the Dramatic Difference Profile, sponsored by I Am ProHeart – Bayer Aspirin, will be airing on TNT several times.
Please join us on Friday, February 11th at 8 pm ET/PT 7pm CT to watch when the profile airs during The Shooter.
Let’s watch together:
- We’ll be sharing some heart health information
- Asking some heart health trivia questions
- THERE WILL BE PRIZES!!! We’ll be giving away heart healthy prizes including copies of the Busy Woman’s Guide to a Healthy Heart and a cool Mari Winsor Slimming Pilates kit.
How can you join the party?
- Say “I’m Attending” to the Facebook Event.
- “Like” the Embrace Your Heart page.
- Watch the EYH page for posts during the movie and your opportunity to jump in!
- Follow @elizgreene
- Make a search column for #EYHparty
- Keep an eye on the activity for the hashtag and jump in using it!
Join in the fun:
- Invite your friends. (If you were at the November event in Slinger – you might see yourself too!!)
- Share your story with heart disease (during the party OR at anytime in a comment here or on the EYH Facebook page)
- Ask a question. (again – anytime)
- Make a comment about the movie.
- Share a prize. Interested in giving away a heart healthy gift during the Virtual Viewing Party? Just let us know!
Visit TNT.tv to get listings in your area.
Did you know taking aspirin when you suspect you are having a heart attack could save your life?
Visit I Am ProHeart – courtesy of Bayer – or their Facebook page to get a cool pill tote for your key chain and to check out their great resources.
Can’t watch on the 11th? No problem. The profile will also air on Sunday, February 6th during Forest Gump (yes, during the Superbowl – Go Pack) and Sunday, February 27th during The Patriot.
I hope you’ll join us and celebrate Heart Month!
Eliz Greene works with busy people who want to improve their heart health so they can work well, live well, and stress less.
As the Director of the Embrace Your Heart Wellness Initiative, Eliz travels the country providing down-to-earth, ag-friendly, and energizing keynotes and workshops on women’s heart health. She is the author of 3 books and writes one of the top 50 health and wellness blogs. Find more at www.EmbraceYourHeart.com.
Eliz Greene survived a massive heart attack while seven-months pregnant with twins, struggled to lose the 80 pounds gained during her pregnancy, and searched for a way to hold on to the perspective and passion she found in her near-death experience. Drawing on her background as an adaptive movement specialist, Eliz developed simple strategies and tips to help other busy women be more active, eat better and manage stress.
2 Responses to “Eliz Greene Profiled on TNT! Join the Virtual Viewing Party!”
This is so cool! Will set my DVR as I have something else going on.