Would you know what to do if you had a life-threatening injury?
A man injured in the Haiti earthquake saved his own life using Pocket First Aid from the American Heart Association
Whether you’re at home, on the road, or in the woods, the American Heart Association’s Pocket First Aid & CPR application is at your fingertips with concise, clear instructions to care for you and your loved ones.
- Includes the latest up-to-date emergency information from the American Heart Association.
- Review first aid procedures anytime, anywhere. From your home, to your car, to the wilderness.
- Easy to learn, easy to use, right there when you need it.
- Manage your first aid kit checklist, to be sure you have what you need in an emergency.
- Save your medical information for quick retrieval. Look up your doctor or emergency contacts with a single click.
- Store your insurance information for easy access.
Really, just get it. Hopefully, you’ll never need it… Seriously, download it and tell your family and friends too!
Eliz Greene survived a massive heart attack while seven-months pregnant with twins, struggled to lose the 80 pounds gained during her pregnancy, and searched for a way to hold on to the perspective and passion she found in her near-death experience. Drawing on her background as an adaptive movement specialist, Eliz developed simple strategies and tips to help other busy women be more active, eat better and manage your stress.
As the Director of the Embrace Your Heart Wellness Initiative, Eliz travels the country energizing and inspiring audiences in keynotes and workshops on women’s heart health. She writes one of the top 100 health and wellness blogs. Find more at www.EmbraceYourHeart.com.