Yes, cell phones and other gadgets can sometimes be a problem (when over-used) and can create electronic induced stress. However, they can also be tools to help your heart.
Whether you’re at home, on the road, or in the woods, the American Heart Association’s Pocket First Aid & CPR application is at your fingertips with concise, clear instructions to care for you and your loved ones.
- Includes the latest up-to-date emergency information from the American Heart Association.
- Review first aid procedures anytime, anywhere. From your home, to your car, to the wilderness.
- Easy to learn, easy to use, right there when you need it.
- Manage your first aid kit checklist, to be sure you have what you need in an emergency.
- Save your medical information for quick retrieval. Look up your doctor or emergency contacts with a single click.
- Store your insurance information for easy access.
Take a break with a good book anywhere!
Cool and easy food journal
I dare you not to smile…
The force is strong with this one!
Bubblewrap: You know you want to…
Remember – tools are only helpful if you use the wisely! The most important feature of the iPhone for your heart may be the off button!!
What is your favorite heart healthy iPhone App?
Leave a comment and let us know!
Get valuable information in Eliz’s new book, The Busy Woman’s Guide to a Healthy Heart, or in her Award Winning Blog Eliz Greene survived a massive heart attack while seven-months pregnant with twins, struggled to lose the 80 pounds gained during her pregnancy, and searched for a way to hold on to the perspective and passion she found in her near-death experience. Drawing on her background as an adaptive movement specialist, Eliz developed simple strategies and tips to help other busy women be more active, eat better and manage your stress. Find out more at www.EmbraceYourHeart.com